Our practice is considered an out-of-network provider for all insurance companies and do not participate in any insurance panels. However, Dr. Fitzpatrick will provide you with a Statement of Services Rendered, which can be submitted directly to the insurance company by the client for direct reimbursement from the insurance company. Following are the menu of services and corresponding fee schedule:
Initial evaluation/consultation (45 - 60 minutes): $350
Subsequent sessions (20 - 45 minutes): $195
Initial Appointment Confirmation
For the clients that is requesting an initial appointment, you will be given a preliminary appointment. Once the appointment is made, the office must receive all 3 of the Registration Forms fully completed 48 hours prior to scheduled appointment time for the appointment to be considered confirmed. You can fax or email the forms to (908) 636-2574 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If the registration forms are not received, the office reserves right to cancel your appointment, without notice.
Please be advised that fee for services provided is due at the time of the session. We accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, checks, and cash for payment of fees. In the event that the fee for services rendered is not made at the time of the session, or that you do not show up for your scheduled appointment without cancelling in advance as stipulated in the missed/cancelled appointment policy, we will use the credit card information that was provided by the client at the time of the registration to process the due balance on the account. The payment receipt and the statement of services rendered will be given to you at the next session or mailed to you to the address on file. It is the client's responsibility to maintain the credit card information and mailing address on file up to date.
If the payment is not made due to any reason, you will have 7 days to handle the pending balance. If the full balance is not made within the 7 days of the due date, additional $25 will be charged to the total due amount. This will continue until the full balance due is received by the office.
There is also a $20 fee for all checks returned for insufficient funds, in addition to any bank fees that may have incurred by the office due such incident. After 90 days with no payments or effort to arrange payment, accounts will be turned over to Associated Recovery Systems, Inc. for collections and will impact your credit rating.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
A therapeutic relationship is built on mutual trust and respect. As such, every effort will be made to be on time for all scheduled sessions, and ask that the client also give the same courtesy of a call when you are unable to keep your appointment. Below is the current appointment policies and procedures:
1. If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, you must contact the office via telephone, text or email at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
2. If you fail to notify the office of your cancellation within the time stated above, and miss your scheduled appointment, a full fee for the session you have missed/cancelled will be charged to the credit card information on file.
3. At the time of the cancellation, another appointment will be offered to you that may work better for your schedule. However, if you choose not to take an appointment at the time, we will not be able to provide you any prescription refills or letters of any kind until a new appointment is made.
4. Three (3) missed/cancelled appointments - they need not be consecutive - can result in an administrative discharge from the practice.
5. To cancel or reschedule appointments, or if you need more information, please call or text (908) 419-8931.